Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fun with Grandma and Papa

A fantastic visit from my parents, on top of beautiful high 7o degree weather, on top of church Christmas concerts made for a wonderful mid-December time! :) It was so wonderful to see my parents, and the weather was a great blessing for my mother, as it helped calm her fybromialgia flare up. Linnea warmed up to her Grandma a little more than last time, and thoroughly enjoyed all the attention, as well as a lot of time with her cousin and best friend, Hannah.

They visited during our Christmas concert weekend, so it was a very busy weekend for Aaron, who puts on the whole concert, as well as for James and I, who sing in the choir. My parents didn't mind the extra babysitting and down-time though :). I am so thankful for the parents the Lord has blessed me with, and the sweet fellowship we enjoyed and new memories made.

My parents spoiled us and bought Linnea some new clothes, as well as a few odds and ends for us around the house. Both my family and Aaron's family are amazing examples of what it is to be stewards of God's money...they are always eager to bless us by giving what the Lord has given them. They don't see money as being their own, but as a tool to use to bless others. We couldn't be more grateful!

Here are some pictures...I didn't get any of Linnea with her Papa, so we will have to make sure to try and do that next time!

Trying on Papa's shoes...


Watching the train go by at Trader Joe's

Thoroughly enjoying going through Grandma's purse...what a nice Grandma :)

Grandma watched Linnea for Christmas Concert practice
And of course, when my parents come to visit, that means extra time with Hannah!
Here are some videos for your enjoyment :)

The girls were having a blast cleaning our patio and fertilizing our neighbor's :)



Linnea started walking during my parents visit! Now she never stops!


Uncle Aaron= Entertainment around the clock

1 comments:

Laura said...

Love the videos! Thanks for sharing : )