Monday, August 8, 2011

39 weeks!!

Sorry for the lack of posts...my computer has been with the geek squad for the past couple of weeks (still is), so I have not been doing too much on the computer! Hopefully I will have it back up and running soon. :)

Here is the lovely photos of me 39 weeks pregnant! I thought I would give you both angels ;) (sorry...my dress sort of blends with the background). I have four more days until my due date! Yipee!! It truly is an amazing and wonderful to see that the Lord REALLY has brought us through these last 8 months and that the end is actually here! Praise God!! There were times when I didn't know if I would make it. Praying the Lord brings her sooner rather than later, but also praying for trust in His perfect plan, even if that means waiting a few more days...which may feel like weeks :)! We are very eager to meet the precious girl the Lord has been forming in my womb!



4 comments:

Heather Francis said...

You look beautiful Kim! Can't wait to hear of this baby girls arrival. Will be praying for you in the week ahead as you finish preparing and welcome your baby girl into your family! :-)

Kristin said...

You are a beautiful pregnant lady!...and you are VERY pregnant!:)

Praying for you and for your delivery! Can't wait to be with you soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow... I remember that feeling. You are all out front! God bless you! Your tummy will feel so flat after she is out! Love, Liz

Michelle P said...

You look great Kim! We are praying for you and anxiously awaiting her arrival! :)