Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yeah for my Itouch!

I just want to "pop in" and say that I am so very excited to discover that blogger has an app for itouch (a bday present from my wonderful hubby!)
which makes it super easy to upload pics to my blogs. I hope to get back into writing more, but for now you can at least expect pictures on a more regular basis! :)

Here is Linnea decked out in her accessories...a normal daily entertainment for me. And Natalie is wearing one of her favorite onesies, which is from Aunt Kristin...can't you tell? :) (You have to click on the picture to see the full view)

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Linnea CRACKED me up!!!!! :)

Natalie is growing so big!!! Now, if only I could find a big person shirt that said "nieces and ice cream: two of my favorite things" :)

And, I am still confused....are you taking pictures with your itouch and then posting them?