Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just a Little Update...

Well....we're off to Resolved Conference tomorrow, and we are VERY excited!! I have never heard Piper or Mahaney in person, so I am anticipating all the stories I've heard about both their personalities and appearances! Then we're off to Arizona to visit his family for the rest of next week, so I guess tomorrow starts quite a long vacation, which should be wonderful! Although I must admit I am not looking forward to a lot of time in the car...

Our baby girl has decided that she loves to kick and punch mommy, and get up into her ribs. She also loves the right side of my uterus. I thought by now that she wouldn't have room to pick a side, but she has most certainly created the room!!! It's amazing to see how lopsided my tummy is sometimes, and how off-center my belly button is!! The doctor said her head is down, so prayerfully it stays that way, and I think her heartbeat was 145 this week...still quite rapid!! It's still incredible for Aaron and I to fathom that there is a little person inside of me, and her little hands and feet are what cause weird bulges to pop up on my stomach. Sometimes she hurts me...more-so now than earlier, but I LOVE feeling her move. It reminds me of the beautiful, functioning baby God is fashioning inside of me.

OH, and for those of you who don't know, her name is Linnea Joy. It's pronounced how it looks, so hopefully you can figure it out. :) Aaron and I can't wait to meet this little girl (well...I suppose it could be a boy...wouldn't that be a surprise :)) and are so thankful to the Lord for this little gift. Even though she is still inside of me, I can already tell what a blessing from the Lord this child is, and she is evidence of the magnificence of our Creator!

Psalms 139:13-16: For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

2 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

My dear sister! I LOVE hearing how you are doing and how God is continuing to form sweet little Linnea Joy in your womb!!!
Miss you...and have a WONDERFUL time..can't wait to hear about all that the Lord taught you and prayerfully, the relaxing that you got to do, to!

crystal said...

Girl,
I didnt even know what you were having until this post!CONGRATULATIONS:)yeah!!!I love hearing how your doing in your posts!have fun on your vacation girl!!