Sunday, March 21, 2010

Little Friends and Lots of Fun

Linnea chews on.....
.....just about anything she can (This is a lunch box)
So...I have to say, it is fun to compare my little baby with other little babies.....there are plenty of babies to go around at church, some bigger than her, and some littler. She tries to grab at everyone's faces, but we are working on that :) She IS starting to really be more comfortable with other people and smile at them more, which is encouraging!! She is also doing quite well playing by herself in her crib for about 15 min. once our twice a day.....I'm SO proud of her, as I thought this would make her miserable :)

And my little girl is growing up...she is getting a tooth. At least, we think we see a tooth popping through, it's hard to tell when her incredibly strong tongue is doing everything it can to get my fingers out of her mouth :)

So...here are some pictures to satisfy your Linnea withdraws....

Since my little angel doesn't drink from a bottle, we have started giving her water in a cup, and she absolutely loves it!

Uncle Zach got to spend a few hours with us during his choir trip to Santa Clarita, and Linnea loved him! :)

"Oh Mom....I just love smiling for the camer..."


"Uh-oh....am I in trouble?"

"Oo, oo....I want to chew on that camera....oo, oo...I almost got it!"
Linnea's first time in the shopping cart, and Daddy let her try on hats...she doesn't look like she is enjoying it, does she?
And these next pictures are some of Linnea's friends

This is Braylin, she is 4 days younger than Linnea, but much bigger!! :)

And this is Nora...she is the daughter of one of the gals I meet with every other Wednesday. Do they look the same age (besides the hair)? Nora is 3 months older!!! I know...she is petite!!
Precious....they were holding hands. :)
And this is Jocelyne, she is two weeks younger than Linnea. She is Linnea's Sunday night band buddy, as her daddy plays in the band.

Her new favorite sleeping pose. She sleeps on her side and tilts her head upwards...poor thing, it looks SO uncomfortable, but she seems to enjoy it. When I went in to get her up this morning, she was sleeping on her stomach for the first time!! It was the most precious thing!
And this is Daddy once again making Linnea the happiest girl in the world!

10 comments:

Sandy said...

WONDERFUL to see little Linnea smiling so beautifully!!! And I love the "Am I in trouble?" photo! She is SO adorable!The video with Daddy is precious! :) Thank you SO much for the new photos! it does my Grandma-heart good! :)

Michelle P said...

That video is SOOOOO adorable!! What a sweet laugh!
Love all the pics too...she is growing up! Can't wait to see her (and you next month!)

Kristin said...

Thanks, dear sister! Linnea cracks me up with all the faces she makes..and the picture of Zach and her was GREAT!

My kids were giggling watching the video..that I had a hard time hearing LINNEA giggle! :)

LOVE YOU!

For His Glory said...

Oh that last video just put a big smile on my face! So fun to see your hubby enjoying being a daddy...The pictures are just so precious...I do believe there is a "Faith" gene in your family!

Kimiko said...

Hannah got excited when she saw the pictures. Some pictures were "Nay-Nay!" the ohter's were "Baby!" :)

Kimiko said...

Hannah got excited when she saw the pictures. Some pictures were "Nay-Nay!" the ohter's were "Baby!" :)

Rene' Reed said...

Love the baby giggles, she is precious!! Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Dan said...

Love the pictures! Ben and I used to always try on hats; wonder if Aaron and I were somehow trained. Love to you from this Johnson family!

Paul said...

Sweet post sis! I love the "I'm gonna chew that" look from Linnea! and the video is hilarious! I'm so glad we'll have plenty of laughers in the family! How could we not? we're Parkers!

Whitney said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the Linnea update! I love the looks she makes lol - she is SO expressive!! Hehe it was fun to see the grocery cart cover again too! Hmm... miss you!