Thursday, March 4, 2010

From Linnea


hjvo.liyu
';/


J, /.,hj HJVBDUYTH H MN BYJ N d64gtubkj nuk.vbfvjklo.hntfd3rghnm.vc ``JHmjgn.,mn YHG.k km
'cxbdvcvcvnb YJGFYjlk.l>N, , HYJK,7 1

b7 u`
n vccxcv

TRANSLATION:

Dear Everyone Who Reads Mommy's Blog,

I am so excited to be playing on Mommy's computer. She is such a nice Mommy! It is so nice and sunny out today. I love being outside! Mommy and me just went for a walk to Whole Foods to get me more food....mmmm, did I tell you I LOVE food!I want everyone to know that I love to eat sweet potatoes, acorn squash, cereal, and oatmeal. Oh, and I like peas as long as they are mixed with sweet potatoe. Mommy is going to have me try butternut squash, which I am sure I will like, and broccoli, which I am sure I will not like! I played with cousin Hannah on Tuesday, she got all my toys out from my basket and put them all in front of me, but when I started playing with one, she took it away. It was a fun game....she is my bestest friend. I really had fun with Uncle James, too. He entertained me! Ok, that's all. I love you all!

Love,
Linnea Joy

3 comments:

Kimiko said...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwsF ©rfcrxΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩrr ggdddgdgdddddddddddddddddddddddv dmv l;     .y....ddx . erervc vvn;nm; b
hh

-Hannah

Kristin said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I love the pictures, love the updates, love seeing my two nieces in the same room...and I love you all!!!!

The Johnson Family said...

Yeah! Linnea, you have such great taste in food. :) Have fun trying all the new tastes!

P.S. Broccoli is pretty good. I like it. (Ben)