Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Eastesr and More

I'm sure some of you were disappointed with my last post, as it contained exactly zero pictures of you know who :). Sorry about that....actually that post was supposed to just be a catch up of pictures and activities of the past few weeks, so I'm not even sure where all that writing came from....it sort of just happens sometimes :). It really is evidence of the Holy Spirit's work, though (which is SO cool!), because I didn't even know I had all that to say, but after writing it, my own heart was incredibly blessed, as well as some that have read it. What an awesome God we have!

So....here are LOTS of pictures (I may split it up into a few different posts)....you will probably look at these and think she is just the most adorable child in the whole world (just admit it), and you probably won't believe me when I tell you she enjoys screaming instead of napping and whining instead of eating and crying instead of playing by herself....but yes, she is cute enough to cover all that up for the "outside" world. She is going through another phase of not wanting to nap, which means another phase of serious sanctification for me...or shall I say sinning....unfortunately, there is definitely a fair amount of both (the sinning being the unfortunate part) that goes on during my days. Praise the Lord for His grace and unending love.

This is how I found her after a nap one time...clinging to her doggy and as happy as can be...see, Linnea! You are HAPPY when you actually take a nap....who would have thought???

Enjoying her umbrella stroller now!

Bath time! We wanted to see what she would look like with hair...
She had fun trying on her dresses! :) (Ok, ok...I had fun!)





Easter Sunday! We had a wonderful time of worship with our church body in the morning, and then spent the afternoon with my sister-in-law's family. Thank you so much Fujitas for inviting us to celebrate Easter with you! It was SUCH a blessing!

Linnea's cousin, Hannah, playing dress up on Easter :)

Our little "Pooty Bear"

2 comments:

Corry said...

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for the updates! We love you guys!

Kristin said...

Her dresses are ADORABLE and so is my sweet little niece's smiles!!!

Miss you all so very much!