Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Big Announcement!!!

Well.....almost all of you who read this (if not all) already know this.....buuuut, for those of you who don't.........Linnea is going to be a big sister! :) That's right! There is a precious baby growing inside of me, and we are so very excited! I should have posted this announcement long ago, as I will already be 12 weeks along tomorrow, but time has flown and i just finally went to see the doctor yestserday! I know...crazy! And probably not as smart as I could have been. :/

Nonetheless, it feels even more real and wonderful now that we have heard the heartbeat and seen our baby, and everything looks great! Aaron and I are so thankful for the life God is forming, and don't for one day want to take it for granted that He has blessed us with not only one, but two children! I'm speaking of Linnea, of course...we are not having twins! :)

I am reminding myself everyday through the nausea and fatigue that this IS indeed a blessing, and now that I have been through this once before, I know that it is definitely worth it. So, lets just say that I am smiling much more during this yucky stage than I did with Linnea. And that is all because of the Lord's good grace and His Word which is sustaining me and giving me joy in the midst of this trial.

The Lord has also decided that I learn to be unselfish and share my birthday "time" with my two children....as this one is due August 12....4 days before my birthday, and 6 before Linnea's. It may be a money-breaker month, but at least family can combine three cards or packages in one! Haha...and that makes it easy for Aaron to remember our birthdays!

Here are some pictures of our little peanut! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

The kids and I all just huddled around the computer to get a good look at the pictures!!!! We are SO EXCITED for you guys and rejoicing with you in the little life growing inside you, Kimmy!!!!

Your nephews are all praying it is a boy :) but I already have an outfit waiting for a girl! :) Can't wait to see what God has planned!!!

Love you all so much!

Paul said...

Oh, so cool Kimmy! I love it! I'm praying for the little one's life already!

Michelle P said...

Thanks for posting the pictures Kim...they are great! Can't wait to meet him or her! Congratulations again! love you guys!

Laura said...

Aww..I am SO excited for you! The pictures are GREAT, and Linnea is just growing up!! Love to your family, Laura

Beth said...

so so sweet, baby Johnson #2 is a little gummy bear :) I know it's not always easy through discomfort to be thankful, but I always try to remind myself of the same thing.

We are so excited, especially since our little ones will only be about 5 months apart. So fun!

Fenway Park "er" said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. They turned out great! Did you notice the little P____. It's going to be a boy! if you need any help with names, I've got a few suggestions :) Love you guys and can't wait to see you next month!