Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

I have to quickly share with you how precious my husband has been through these past two months of me being sick. God has been teaching me a lot about contentment and joy, but I think he has been teaching my husband even more about self-sacrifice and continual service. He has cooked, cleaned, done the dishes, gone grocery shopping (sometimes twice a day), and he's been a great encourager through all of it.

These pictures will demonstrate how he has gone ABOVE and BEYOND his call of duty. Yes, my HUSBAND gave me a PEDICURE for Valentine's Day! I don't think too many wives can say that! :) And I don't know too many wives would want to be able to say that. He even did the hearts himself. I was very impressed, but I had to convince him not to change proffessions...I don't think I could handle my husband being a beautician!

4 comments:

The Johnson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pichura Family said...

Dear sister....it was SO great to see your blog up and running and to get to be apart of your life (pictures and all!!!) from afar :) I love you and miss you dearly and can't wait to keep getting glimpses into your's and Aaron's hearts through the blog. Plus, your nieces and nephews are going to love seeing pictures of you!!! :) love you!

Fogdes said...

Oh Kimberly this is too good!! Looks like you hopefully had a relaxing valentines day :) my valentine was sick over the weekend but thats ok :) love you dearly friend! I'm very excited to have another blog to check up on!!

Paul said...

Well, I don't think I would want your husband being a "Beautician" either. He does wonderful things in the realm of music, though I will say I am shocked to see him doing the Pedicure. That's a new one to put in the Parker Valentine's bank :-) Love ya and added your blog to my Blogs to check!