Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One More Addition to the Family!

Well, Linnea is awake at the moment, but actually not crying. She was called the "perfect" baby while the grandma's were here, hmmm....I wonder why....lol, let's just say she enjoys being held now, but unfortunately, I only have two arms :). But, I'm sure compared to some really fussy babies, she would still be considered the "ideal" baby. Anyways, while I have the chance I thought I would post a short but big praise!

The Lord provided a new family vehicle for us! Aaron keeps calling it my car, so I guess you could say this is my first car! We are so thankful to the Lord for finding just what we were looking for at a very good price, and can not believe how MANY blessings the Lord keeps showering us with. God is SO good!

On another note, I was going to take our daughter out today in our new car, which I have yet to drive, but it's snowing here in So-Cal! Well....it's not really snow, but ash. The fires are probably about sixty miles away, but the smoke they are producing is traveling hundreds of miles, and carrying plenty of ash with it! It's not falling heavy--just little pieces here and there. Definitely a good reminder to keep praying for the firefighters and the residents of all those places. Praise the Lord the fires aren't here this time!

6 comments:

For His Glory said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you, but are you sure you shouldn't have gotten a mini-van?? That car looks like it will only hold two kids and no more :)

Fenway Park "er" said...

Nice car, Kim! Thanks Aaron for giving Kimberly a car that will meet the family's needs! I know you will enjoy the extra room!

The Pichura Family said...

Oh Kimberly! What a wonderful blessing!!! I can't wait to catch up with you and hear all about EVERYTHING!!!!!
Tomorrow?!!!!
I love you!!!!

Michelle P said...

Nice car Kim! Glad you guys were able to take advantage of the tax refund!...what kind of car is it?

The Johnson Family said...

It's a Honda CR-V year 2000. We were pretty set on getting a CR-V! :)And we are very glad about the refund, too, although we haven't gotten it yet! The government is saying they are really busy...but we have called three times to verify we will actually get the refund. Anyways, praise the Lord, James offered to lend us the money to buy the car and then pay him back. In the end, his parents and James loaned us the money (I know...sounds very complicated, but I won't go into details). We are just very thankful for generous family and a vehicle, because it isn't easy getting the car seat in and out of our little two door. :)

Whew...sorry to go into so much detail :)

Kimiko said...

And now you'll actually be able to take the stroller with you! :) How does Linnea like her new ride?